Didn’t get everything you wanted for the holidays?
Don’t feel sad 🙁 !
Spoil yourself with this $375 brush collection from Laura Mercier, featured in the gift guide of the December/January issue of Bazaar.
The set includes:
- Keepsake Tiger Wood Box with lock and key closure
- 10 brown lacquered, full-size professional brushes
- Bronzer Brush is a tapered head brush with full round bristles that works to evenly blend Bronzing Pressed Powder and Matte Radiance Baked Powder onto face to create a healthy look.
- Cheek Colour Brush is a half-moon shaped brush, sized perfectly to accentuate the cheek bone and apply colour to the apples of the cheeks.
- Secret Camouflage Brush is a slightly pointed, perfectly shaped concealer brush used to apply Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage to cover under eye shadows, scars or blemishes.
- Camouflage Powder Brush is a flat, oval shaped brush used to set Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage with Loose Setting Powder.
- All-Over Eye Colour Brush is a large flat head brush with a beveled edge for quick maneuvering and a smooth, perfect application of Eye Colour.
- Creme Eye Colour Brush Is an oval shaped synthetic brush used to provide an even application of all creme eye products, including Eye Basics, Eye Canvas, Metallic Creme Eye Colour and Baked Eye Colour – Wet/Dry (when wet).
- Pony Tail Brush is a soft, medium-length, slightly pointed eye brush used to apply a sheer wash of Eye Colour into the eye crease.
- Smoky Eye Liner Brush is a contoured, cone shaped eye liner brush used to create the perfect smoky eye using Caviar Eye Liner and/or Caviar Stick Eye Colour.
- Flat Eye Liner Brush is a thin and flat synthetic eye liner brush used to precisely apply Tightline Cake Eye Liner to the upper and lower lash line.
- Eye Crease Brush is a broad, tapered brush that allows complete control and precise Eye Colour application to the crease of the eye area.
Even More Information
If you were lucky enough to get the set, please tell us how you like it!
EricaFebruary 14, 2015 at 5:26 pm (8 years ago)
I just picked up this set on clearance for 135$ CAD @ my local Winners in Ontario. I’m so excited to take my time washing all these brushes, handling them with tender loving care, lol! I adore makeup brushes and NEEDED this set (like I need a hole in my head). When I try them out either tomorrow or Monday I can update you 🙂
Thanks for this blog, it’s great!